Welcome to our resource for MG Car Information.
MG MGF Technical - REMINDER: Rolling Road this Saturday (10th) !
|Okay - reminder time: the RR session is this coming saturday! |
Kick off is 0900, but I plan to be tucking into breakfast in the cafe opposite at 0800-0830 - so see ya there
Looks as though we've got a very interesting mix of cars attending:
1. Rob Bell - '96 MGF 1.8i - K&N57i in R800 airbox; 52TTB; MS 'zorst; 3.2bar
FPR; ported standard exhaust manifold
2. Tim Woolcott - '96 MGF 1.8i - DVA kit 13a
3. Steve Ratlidge - MGF 1.8i - K&N57i, RS140 head, de-flashed & matched
inlet manifold, Janspeed 4-2-1 exhaust manifold. Miltek SuperSports
4. Phil Brindley - '97 MGF VVC - K&N57i (pos in R800 airbox by then) MS
5. Andrew (SF) Phillips - '96 MGF 1.8i - ITG Maxogen, Trophy TB, VVC inlet
plenum and manifold, FPR (maybe ;-) ), MS Stage 1 head, Phoenix exhaust.
6. Steve White - '03 TF160 - ITG Maxogen, Janspeed 4-2-1 manifold, Janspeed
sports cat, Janspeed silencer
7. Deano - '03 tf135 FPR and a new air freshener.
8. Paul Nothard - '99 MGF VVC - KnN57i; 52mmTB; FPR; Ported head; Janspeed
9. Stevo - TF135 - X-Power panel filter
10. Sunstorm - ZR120 - Pipercross cone filter; 52mm TB
11. Klevoli - '04 TF160 - standard
12. PorKa200Is - 1.8 16v, non VVC, Vernier pulleys, Fast Road Cams, Full Piper stainless system, Pipercross filter, ZR 160 Throttle body
13. Dave Livingstone - '98 MGF VVC - ITG Maxogen; 52TTB; Phoenix exhaust;
FSE PBV; DVA fully ported head with matched inlet and exhaust manifold
14 Bob - Maestro Turbo (T16)
15. Jago - Montego Turbo (8v)
16. Eddie - ZS180
17. George (he of RSM fame) - not sure which car yet, but bound to be fast!!!
As G-force can accomodate up to 30 cars, if you fancy joining the motley crew on Saturday, add to the list!
Remind me... directions? :)
|Paul, the RR is in Aylesbury - map and address can be found here: http://www.g-force-motorsport.co.uk/contact.html|
Brrm Brrm! Can't wait! :o)
|Rob, I know I raised the subject of the big breakfast but has any one checked that a) the cafe is still there and b) it will be open?|
In addition I don't know what the form is for the day but I need to get away about lunch time, so any chance of being one of the early runners?
|Steve, yes, I've checked. It's still there, and apparently, it is open from 0730 :o)|
No problem with you being one of the early runners Steve - just come and find me and I'll get you on quickly.
|So can we park the cars at G-Force while we nip over to the cafe?|
Really looking forward to this now :hyper:
|Phil Brindley - Leicester|
|Yup, there is a fair bit of parking available :o)|
This thread was discussed between 05/07/2004 and 07/07/2004
MG MGF Technical index
This thread is from the archive. The Live MG MGF Technical BBS is active now.