Welcome to our resource for MG Car Information.



TR parts and Triumph parts, TR bits, Triumph Car Spares and accessories are available for TR2, TR3, TR3A, TR4, TR4A, TR5, TR6, TR7, TR8, Spitfire and Stag and other TR models are available from British car spares and parts company LBCarCo.

Triumph TR3 - Valve Cover Vent

I am replacing my original Valve Cover on my 1959 TR3a with an Aluminum cover which has a vent. How is th propper way to run the vent hose. (Where does it go)
Thanks Scott Feldman
Scott Feldman

Scott: Not really sure which is the "proper" route, but mine simply hangs over the carb link rod and goes down between the body and the exhaust. Looks kind of ugly (it's clear plastic) so I would like to find a breather cap that I could make fit the vent pipe.
Thoughts anyone?
Mike G. '56 TR3
Mike Gambordella

This thread was discussed between 19/05/2003 and 31/05/2003

Triumph TR3 index