Welcome to our resource for MG Car Information.



TR parts and Triumph parts, TR bits, Triumph Car Spares and accessories are available for TR2, TR3, TR3A, TR4, TR4A, TR5, TR6, TR7, TR8, Spitfire and Stag and other TR models are available from British car spares and parts company LBCarCo.

Triumph TR6 - used parts

Does any know of a good dependable used parts supply. I'm in desperate need of an older Tr6 69 - 72 ammeter. The rebuilt ones are prohibitively expensive even when you can find them and new ones are non-existant. Leaving only junk yards. I know there are some specialty yards out there but I don't know where they are.

How about a volt meter . I actually prefer that gauge.
Don K.

Someone in this BBS knows of a person or Co. who rebuilds gauges. It is probably in the archive.
Don K.

Joel--ebaY lists gauges all the time.
Rick Orthen

Gauge rebuilder:
Rick Orthen

Hi Guys; Thanks for the info. The problem is that a PO installed some gauges off a later model into my 72. I'm trying to get back to original. Actually Don, I would rather have a voltmeter. My mechanic even has the voltage stabilizer with my name on it. Have been unable to find anything for the 72 though.
Joel They have a ton of used parts.

Adam Wilhite

This thread was discussed between 22/08/2002 and 26/08/2002

Triumph TR6 index